Most Students find difficult to answer such questions when asked in interviews because they never experience such conditions. Such questions may have hidden intentions.
- To know if you have a spirit to fight.
- To know you stay firm on your stand or give up easily.
- To know if you can distinguish between aggressiveness and assertiveness.
- To know if you can take a stand and have clarity of thinking about it.
- It is a very crucial quality not to give up easily.
- If you are sure that your point of view is legitimate, stand for it. You may have to work little extra to convince.
If the fight is on legitimate issue, i will fight. This means that I will not give up when I am convinced that my approach is correct. I will try to give more information to prove my point and simultaneously be open to positive views.
- Never claim that you are correct all the time and others should change their views.
- Never leave your politeness while answering because this is still acting and not real situation.
- Do not loose temper if any such type of hurting question is asked.
- Do not accept things because interviewer is senior. This shows you are gullible.
- Gullible or confused candidates are not good because they can land into trouble while dealing with aggressive clients.
- Too much aggressive body language and tone indicate defensive nature.
- Polite, calm and firm response is what interviewer looks for.