- To know more about your interpersonal skills.
- To know if you are a team player and can handle difficult team members or bosses.
- You need to develop an important understanding about yourself. You can enhance it by listing down the people you have worked with and due to what characteristic it was easy or difficult to work with them.
- List what kind of traits you really hate at the workplace that affects the project or organisational success.
- Outcome of this answer should indicate that you are a team player and do not want to work in an autocratic way.
Sometimes I find it difficult to deal with kind of people who shrug off their responsibilities at eleventh hour when deadline is near or a person who refuses to help even though he/she is not tied up with lot of work. In my opinion, the people who complete the tasks somehow just to earn their paychecks are difficult to work with.
Though I have seen people with such traits and I had to use different techniques to make them work, honestly I find it a little difficult. Because I do not understand how somebody can be so casual about one's life or career.
- Do not say that people who do not agree with my views or who do not listen to me. This your shows you are not a team player.
- List only the characteristic which are going to affect the work or the work environment.
- Do not give any irrelevent traits though you do not like them; for example people who smoke.
- It is good that you find it difficult to work with people who are not aligned with organizational success. And hence you are not one of their kind.
- Realistic and relecant answer indicates you are honest.