Here are some important tips for success in personal interview.
- While answering any question, be consistent with the information you have provided in the resume.
- Never tell untruth or manufactured stories. Be honest.
- No short answers of one or two words. It shows disinterest.
- When you state any fact, support it with the real data points or statistic. It strengths the answer.
- Come what may, ever answer should end with an upbeat note.[Even when asked about your failures.]
- Every question asked is an opportunity for you to narrate your success stories though the question may not directly demand so. Hence each of your response should contain a success story.