The question "Tell me about any of your three strengths" is asked to check your top qualities and preferences in your professional life.
- To know how you look at your strengths and are they really strengths considering the context.
- To know more about you personality.
- Remember whatever you regard as strength has downside of being weakness when put in another context.
- Substantiate your strength with an example situation where you demonstrate this strength.
- You need to be ready with analysis of your strength.
I have a lot of patience, perseverance and am hard working. During our final year project, there was one module which was not working at all. Everyone in our group vainly tried to debug. Finally, i took it upon myself to take a lead and solve the problem because we did not want to accept a defeat and do some petty work aground. We together worked for around 8-10 days to fix the issue and finally the module was working. We enjoyed the efforts put in and things which we learnt in various tryouts. We were able to achieve success only because of co-ordinated team effort.
- Do not tell something completely irrelevant like "building muscles" is my strength. it's out of context.
- Do not give just a list with no relevant example.
- Do not state your strength, however attractive, perseverance, hard work, team spirit, passion for learning and for making things work against odd.